Join us on Wednesday, May 30 for a free, kid-friendly discussion!
Having a baby means big changes, including to your home. The spaces that work for adults aren’t always safe—or functional—for kids. But for many parents, the childproofing process can be confusing and overwhelming. What products do busy families really need? What changes are truly necessary? What does it take to kid-proof a house, condo or apartment?
In this candid and instructive breakfast event presented by Today’s Parent and IKEA Canada in partnership with Parachute, parenting and safety experts will dispel myths, reveal common mistakes, and share clever ideas busy parents—new or expectant—can use to make their homes safer places for their growing families. Come for the IKEA Breakfast. Stay to learn more about creating a safer life at home.
President and CEO
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Date:Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Location:IKEA Etobicoke, 1475 The Queensway, Toronto, ON, M8Z 1T3 (Note: The event is taking place in the IKEA Restaurant on the second floor)
- 9:00am: Arrive between 9:00am to 9:15am for a free continental breakfast and networking. (Note: A play area will be provided for babies and toddlers)
- 9:30am: Welcome and introductions.
- 9:35am: Panel discussion: Our experts will share what you really need to know.
- 10:20am: Audience Q&A. Ask our panelists your biggest safety questions (no judgement, we promise!)
- 10:30am: Nursery pop-up. After the panel wraps up, join Today’s Parent DIY editor Mandy Milks as she shares her product picks for creating a safe and stylish nursery.